Thursday 16 March 2017

A2 Homework: Mini Conclusion





For homework complete a mini-conclusion analysing your progress with the project so far. When complete email a copy to Erin at: erin.day@asfc.ac.uk




Suggested structure questions:


When I first began my project how did I explore the theme and how has this developed?


What about my theme am I interested in investigating further?


What artists have I researched and what have I learned from them?


What techniques and materials have I experimented with? Which have been most successful and why?


What are my plans moving forward toward design ideas?


How do I see my project progressing from here?


What primary sources will I need?


Is there anything my work so far is lacking/that I wished I had more of in order to develop? Is there an artist/additional research that I could utilise to help me with this?




*Save pins that visualise your ideas on Pinterest ready to print out as an inspiration moodboard on Monday


Deadline: 20th March